jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

My diary

Tuesday, 33rd December
A lucky day
This morning I woke up at twelve o'clock because today it's the first of my holiday day. I felt like it had to be a wonderful day. I had breakfast and I went for a walk. Suddenly, I saw an important man running very fast. He seemed to be in a hurry. I felt curious and I followed him. I got closer and I saw he was overjoyed, very enthusiastic. Then it happened. His walled fell down from his pocket but he didn't realize about it. I picked it up and I ran after him to give it to him. He started crying and told me he had an important paper in it. He was so extremely pleased that he gave me 1000 euros. I was very astonished but the wan wasn't distraught and didn't seem to suffer so I accepted them.
I think this has been one of the most important days of my life.